Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Look: Samsung S1050 digital camera

I've just taken delivery of Samsung's latest digital compact camera, its £200, 10.1megapixel S1050, which I'm reviewing for Personal Computer World.

It's got a huge 3in screen, which dominates the rear of the camera. This is used as the viewfinder as well as to review images, and in bright afternoon sunlight, it was easy to see. It's intuitive as well - you get used to the controls very quickly.

On the downside, it may be too bulky for some people; it will fit into jeans worn by a man but not a woman - although it is handbag friendly.

Obviously, I'll have a more in-depth opinion once I have used it extensively, but first impressions are pretty good. I'll link to the full review once it's done and they have posted it.

No comments: